lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009

Stardust. , my opinion

Stardust is a fiction and fantasy story. I really liked reading this book,because it has a very good story that contains love,drama and action. In the novel "Stardust",the author Neil Gaiman, shows us that the protagonist(Tristan) doesn´t give up, he was completely decided to find the "fallen star", he had a lot of adventures, and problems that were very difficult to solve, but in the end he found what he was looking for, with courage and bravery, he achieved what he wanted. In my opinion, I think that this message shows us that we have to gain what we want, without being mediocre or conformist, only this way we will get what we want in our lifes.
I stared reading this type of books when I was 12 years old, with a book named Lord Of The Rings. I was so excited with that book that I got interested in investigating more about fiction novels. I have read many books, but I think stardust is one of the best. When I went to buy Stardust in the library, the seller told me that he had Stardust, but not in spanish, he had it in english. I was a little bit disappointed, but I really wanted to read that book, so I bought it and read it.
If anyone tells me which novel or book I have read and I liked the most, I would say that it is Stardust, not only because of the detailed story it has, but also because it has a very good message, and what is more important, you will never get bored reading this book.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hi Jose: The message that the book has left you seems interesting. Take advantage of every opportunity to grow and have faith.
Monica